My Normal Day - Beginner's Essay 1

I usually wake up early in the morning, at 6:00. Then I freshen up, perform the ablutions, and perform the morning prayer. After that, I have breakfast around 7:00. Then I work out for 15 minutes and take a shower. After that, I dress up and go to work. I ride my motorcycle to the institute where I teach. It takes me 45 minutes to reach there. I teach students English grammar from 9:00 to 5:00. I have lunch around 1:00 p.m. After lunch, I go to the mosque to perform the noon-time prayer. In the evening, I ride my motorcycle back home. I stop by a mosque halfway to perform the evening prayer. I reach home by 6:30. Then, I take a shower again and perform the sunset prayer. After that, I recite the Quran for a few minutes. After that, I have dinner with my family and spend some time with them talking about the day. After that, I perform my work, such as school work, learning, etc., until 11:00 p.m. After that, I work out for 30 minutes and take a shower again. After that, I perform the night prayer. Afterwards, I go to sleep around 12:00 a.m.

a picture of morning time nature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 1

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 2

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 3