How Will You Enjoy This Coming Weekend? - Beginner Essay

All weekends are special to me. Weekends are when I relieve myself from all the stress and mental struggles. As with every weekend, I have also made several plans for this coming weekend. First, I will wash my vehicle because it normally gets dirty at the end of the week. Second, I will pay a visit to a few of my relatives and spend time with them. In the evening, I will go for a ride through the countryside to refresh myself until twilight. At night, I will help my household members prepare a special meal for dinner. After that, we will sit together and talk for some time.

 

a picture with a sentence, Have a great weekend, written on

 

KEYS to writing an essay on this type topic.

1. You need to use modal verb WILL because you are talking about some days in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 1

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 2

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 3