My School Life - Intermediate Essay

My school life consists of a wide range of beautiful experiences with my friends and teachers. I went to five different schools until I completed my high school studies. I went to a normal lower primary school in my locality for grades 1 through 4. I used to go to my LP school by autorickshaw. At that time, my school uniform was a white shirt and a pair of blue trousers. I first participated in an art competition here. I participated in Arabic poem recitation when I was in the fourth grade. I was nine years old then. I also participated in a riddle competition at that time. My teacher commented that I performed well in the competition.

my school life essay

After my lower primary education, I was enrolled at an upper primary school in South Panamanna 15 kilometers away from my locality. I used to go to school by school bus. There were two school buses at my school. Their names were very interesting: Parakkum Thalika and Vanamala. Parakkum Thalika was my bus. It was a small bus. It used to break down quite often. For the same reason, I did not have to go to school many days. At this school as well, I participated in many art competitions, especially Arabic poem recitation, and I won first prizes too. I achieved the USS scholarship when I was in seventh grade. This school was very unique because, unlike other lower-grade schools in nearby localities, my school had a big playground. It was situated in the middle of a dense forest-like area. This calm ambience helped me a lot to study well and develop a love for nature. There was a man near my school who gave us guppy fish for free. I also got guppies from him. I started to culture guppies from my seventh grade on, and it lasted for over 15 years. I began to wear pants instead of trousers from here.

After my UP education, I went to a high school in my locality, PTM High School. Interestingly, here as well, my uniform was the same color: blue pants and a white shirt. My extracurricular activities were rather limited here. For higher secondary school education (senior high school), I went to Cherpulassery GVHSS. Computer Science was my plus two stream. I was quite backward in studying during my plus two studies. Therefore, I did not get an allotment to any desirable government or aided colleges in the district, and I had to go to a private college in my locality. During my plus two studies, I did a part-time job in my city to meet the expenses. I was actively involved in campus politics at that time. Some unpleasant incidents that I had to face in my political life there led to me almost renouncing politics. Out of all these schools I went to, my plus two and upper primary school lives still stick in my mind as the most beautiful time periods I have ever had for their unique experiences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 1

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 2

Medical Documentation Proofreading Example 3